Remote Access Service (RAS) for Staff
No reported problems
Our RAS is for staff use only, all login attempts are logged against the users IP address along with the time and date.
To use the school's Remote Access Service, you will need:
- A PC, this service is not compatible with Mac computers as the service relies on Windows Services.
- Internet Explorer 7 or above on the machine you plan to use this service on (Home PC or School laptop off-site).
- A Broadband connection of 2,000 kbps or more
[click here to find out].
- You must have a strong password or pass phrase (8 or more characters of mixed case containing letters and numbers).
- A password or pass phrase that no one knows you use.
CLICK [HERE] TO CONNECT TO OUR REMOTE SERVICE
- Click the above "Connect" button.
- If prompted; click " Continue to this website (not recommended)".
- Use your Windows Username & Password.
- Choose "NAP" or "NAP.local" as the domain if prompted
When "Virtual Office Bookmarks appear", click "Remote Session"
You may be prompted to log in again, if so, log in with your Windows Username & Password, choosing NAP or NAP.local.