At Alexandra Infants School we are dedicated to providing high quality education which will enable all children to enjoy learning and to achieve their personal best.
We do this through:
- Careful planning for learning so that children of all abilities can have their needs met by giving them the opportunities to learn at a pace that suits them.
- Children learning in an environment that teaches self-worth, tolerance and respect for others and where the achievements of individuals are celebrated.
- Our school is a learning environment where everyone who is associated with us is encouraged to work in partnership; parents, teachers, governors, assistants, children and the community, so that we can constantly develop and improve.
- Our staff, both teaching and non-teaching, are highly valued for all the contributions they make and we are committed to their professional development.
- Teachers are committed to assessing children’s understanding so that standards are monitored on a regular basis.
- The school embraces equal opportunities.
- Prior learning is respected and built upon.