1. Complete all the past papers and review your old tests to learn from your mistakes.
2. Practice writing equations into equation triangles and rearranging them.
3. Rewrite your notes into a different format (e.g. mindmap, flow chart...)
4. Practice converting units (km into m, kHz into Hz, mA into A etc)
5. Try to think of the key words you should use to answer a question before answering it.
Parents can help their son/daughter in the following ways:
1. Ensure that all past papers have been completed.
2. Make sure your son/daughter has a working calculator and a ruler as well as the usual exam equipment.
3. Encourage your son/daughter to practice questions rather than just reading through their notes.