Follow the TEN rules for staying safe online
1. Don’t give out personal information, like your name, address, phone number or school.
2. Tell if you find something that is not right.
3. Don’t agree to meet people.
4. Never send your picture.
5. If someone says something mean online tell a grown up.
6. Don’t do things online you know are wrong.
7. Check before you download anything.
8. Don’t give out your password, and NEVER use anyone else's login and password.
9. Set up rules for going online.
10. Show your Parents and Carers how you use the internet. SHARE.
For more on e-safety click here