The School is on a purpose built site which includes:
· A Special Educational needs area which includes three rooms for individual/small group work with students whose needs cannot be met entirely through the curriculum.
· All corridors ramped to allow wheelchair access.
· Two lifts which enable access to all floors.
· 450 networked computers in the school that all students have access to. This gives a ratio of about 3:1 students to computers. There are 9 designated ICT rooms and the other computers are spread out throughout the school in department areas. On top of this all teaching rooms have a networked computer linked to a digital projector and sound system for class use. These computers can be adapted in various ways to facilitate the numerous different needs of students.
· Extensive fields and a well-equipped Sports Hall and Gymnasium, tennis and squash courts and a fitness suite.
· In Technology we have dedicated CAD/CAM equipment that includes, a CNC routing machine, CNC engraver and a laser cutter along with and 2 vinyl cutters. In Food technology there are two dedicated Food rooms along with 2 class rooms for teaching theory. Each Food room is equipped with 12 ovens and various utensils for food preparation.
· 10 fully equipped science labs
· 4 specialist Art and Design rooms
· 3 performing arts and dance studios
· 3 breakout areas for individualised learning
· 5 eating areas for different year groups
· Medical room.
Within the science labs and technology rooms there are special benches than can be adapted to cater for various disabilities a student may have.