Uniservity for Editors
1. Groups and Homepages
- Explains how to recognise a group and the different choices open to editors and owners. Shows how to edit a homepage of a group.
2. Adding a Custom Page
- Shows how to add a custom page and a section on that page, explaining about visible dates and who can see a page.
3. Editing a Custom Page
- Follows on from Adding a Custom Page by explaining how to edit a section of a page once it has already been created.
4. Creating New Folders
- Shows how to create new ordinary folders and hidden folders within a group. Hyperlinks have to be created to access resources in hidden folders.
5. Turning a Uniservity folder into an RSS feed.
- How to create a new folder which is an RSS feed.
- How to change a folder so that it is an RSS feed.
- For more information on RSS see the RSS group
6, Using Tables to create complex layouts.
- Making a newspaper front page by creating a table, merging cells, changing cell alignment and removing the border.