|Focus area||What do we want to do?||Who's going to do it?||How will we know if it worked?||Done?|
- Work out how much energy we use around school.
- Encourage teachers to photocopy less.
- Make posters and put them around school to remind everyone to turn off computers and lights when they're not being used.
- Encourage people to use both sides of every piece of paper.
- Encourage people to leave only clean plates at lunchtime!
- Use our fruit and lunchtime waste in compost bins to feed the food we grow.
- Healthy lunchbox awards
- Lots of fruit and vegetables!
- Make bird feeders for the winter months
- Find out more about the wildlife that lives in our wildlife garden and vegetable garden, so we can look after them.
- Litter picking - children take turns to patrol the fields
- Encourage children not to drop litter in the first place!