This section is about how to create RSS feeds in Uniservity and then read them using various browsers.
First, what is an RSS Feed.
RSS (abbreviation for Really Simple Syndication) is a family of web feeds which allows information to be sent from the feed to the user. So instead of having to go and search for information on the web, once you have subscribed it comes to you.
RSS feeds can be read in an ordinary web browser such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox or using special software such as Google Reader. They can also be read on mobile devices such as the Nokia Internet Tablets.
1. Turning a Uniservity folder into an RSS feed.
- How to create a new folder which is an RSS feed.
- How to change a folder so that it is an RSS feed.
2. Subscribing to an RSS Feed (Mozilla Firefox)
3. Subscribing to an RSS Feed (Internet Explorer 7)