· stimulate interest in, and curiosity about our surroundings.
· create and foster a sense of wonder about the world.
· inspire a sense of responsibility for the environments and the people of the world.
· develop competence in specific geographical skills.
· increase our knowledge and awareness of the world.
· acquire and develop the skills and confidence to undertake investigation, problem solving and decision making.
In October Dr. Jones and Mrs. Paisley visited our link school in Darajani, Tanzania. This was the fourth visit. We have established a strong bond with the staff and children at the school and are looking forward to welcoming some of their teachers this summer term.