Interview with our Learning Resource Centre Manager
1. How long is the library open for the students?
The library is open from 8:00am to 5:00pm every day.
2. What clubs do you run after school?
We run the Study Support Club. Where student’s come to do homework and there is help available.
3. How long has the library been in the school?
Ever since the school opened we have always had a library.
4. What can people do in the library at break and lunch?
Students can do their homework, work on laptops, play games (chess for example) and of course read books!
5. Is there an author the students like more than others?
Boys prefer Robert Muchamore and Girls prefer Jacqueline Wilson.
6. How many books have you read?
I don’t know but I read a book a week and every other book is a kids book.
7. Did you know that there are more woman librarians?
Yes. I think it is because women like working with text more than men.
Thank you for allowing me to interview you.