Compulsory uniform for all students is as follows:
· Navy Blazer with school logo
· School Tie (clip on)
· White shirt or blouse
· Full length black trousers or skirt (knee length or longer). Shorts may be worn in the summer, provided they are plain black, knee length and tailored.
· Polishable black shoes (boots, open sandals, canvas shoes, or trainers of any kind are not to be worn as uniform)
Optional items for students are as follows:
· Navy V Neck Jumper with school logo
Important notes for your attention
· No coloured tops or jumpers (other than the school jumper) are to be worn as uniform, even underneath shirts
· No Lycra materials, no casual wear, no jogging trousers or jean style trousers
· Jewellery – no wearing of large or excessive amounts of jewellery, i.e. more than one finger ring, 1 small stud in each ear (not stretchers) and 1 bracelet. No facial piercings are allowed of any kind, including the nose.
· All outdoor coats must be of a fastenable variety. “Pull over the head” hoodies or sweatshirts will not be allowed in school. They must be worn over the blazer outside of school only.
· In some activities, e.g. PE, Design Technology, all jewellery is required to be removed for safety reasons.
· Make-up is not to be worn by students in years 7,8 and 9. “Light make-up is allowed in Years 10 and 11.
· The wearing of skinny trousers (including those with zipped pockets), leggings or jersey trousers are not permitted.
Any form of tattooing is strictly forbidden. This is a criminal offence as laid down under the “Tattooing of Minors Act 1969”.