Not less than 3 governors including Headteacher and Finance Officer.
3 governors including the Headteacher.
At least one a term, otherwise as required.
Terms of Reference:
- To guide and assist the Headteacher and the Governing Body in all budgeting and financial matters.
- To prepare and review financial policy statements, including consideration of long term planning and researching.
- To draw up and present an annual budget for the Governing Body's approval, taking into account the priorities in the School Improvement Plan.
- To monitor the budget over the year, report the financial situation each term and made recommendations where necessary.
- To agree the level of delegation to the Headteacher for day-to-day financial management of the school.
- To liaise with other committees as necessary.
- To monitor the income and expenditure of all public funds, to receive and where appropriate respond to any Audit reports of these.
- To audit all non-public funds for presentation to the Governing Body.
- To oversee the use of contract or 'in house' services
- To undertake contract set-up for services as determined by the Governing Body.
Policies (Please follow each link to access pdf documents):