Knowledge and appropriate use
· Log-on and off using a password making use of networking terminology such as on-line
· Open and close a web browser
Data input skills
· Use a mouse, keyboard, modem, sound recorder, video conferencing, digital video
· Produce documents online, proof read and proof read and correct the work of their peers.
· Support the development of keyboard techniques in school and at home by offering reasons to read and write using grade-level appropriate spelling and punctuation.
Use of tech’ in society
· Use a wiki to contribute to the creation of an acceptable use policy
· Learn to respect the work of others. Understand appropriate and inappropriate online behaviour.